Colours & Sizes
We make every effort to display as accurately as we can the colours of mirrors displayed on this site, but regret we are unable to guarantee the true colour reproduction of the shades displayed, because browsers, screens and printers do vary in colour output.
Omelo is dedicated to dispatching your valued order promptly and efficiently.
When you place your order, you will be sent an acknowledgement by email within 24 hours. We will contact you if there are any problems with your order.
We aim to deliver all items to you within 4-6 weeks of receiving your order (sooner if possible). We will notify you when the item is ready for dispatch to arrange a convenient delivery date.
Items will be sent with Parcelforce on a signed-for delivery service.
For bespoke items, details will be given once an enquiry has been made.
Payments are accepted in GBP only. For all overseas orders please contact us for individual postage & packing pricing.
Postage overseas will be charged at Post Office rates where applicable or courier service as appropriate. We will email you with options for shipping and costs before we charge. Your credit card will be charged with the amount once the shipping terms are agreed.
Cancellations & Amendments
If you decided to cancel your made-to-order product for any reason, it is unlikely that we could sell it to another customer at full selling price. Therefore please note the following:
- If you need to cancel or amend your order, you may do so up to 48 hours after you have placed your order by contacting us.
- After 48 hours, we reserve the right to charge you for costs incurred as a result of your amended or cancelled order. This charge shall not exceed 20% of the value of the products amended or cancelled.
- On delivery, it is your responsibility to check and immediately notify us of any damage to products. We will not accept liability for visible damage not reported within three days of delivery.
Caring for your mirror
We enclose a care sheet with each mirror detailing the best way to care for your mirror.
Our shop enables you to purchase securely online with PayPal.
Prices are all shown in GBP inclusive of VAT and cost of shipping to mainland UK. Prices displayed throughout this website were accurate at the time of publication and may change at any time.
We will do our utmost to ensure that the products are clearly and accurately described and that they arrive safely and to our customers’ satisfaction.
We hope you are delighted with your order but we do understand that sometimes you will want to return an item.
If you return an item, the item must be returned to Omelo in its original packaging and original condition. We follow these guidelines:
- If you wish to return your mirror please contact us no longer than 7 working days after the day on which you receive the item quoting your order number, your name and address, details of the mirror and the reasons for return.
- We regret that refunds are not offered after the seven day period expires.
- It is unlikely that we could sell your made-to-order item to another customer at full selling price. Therefore, where applicable, we will refund the original credit card used for the purchase to the full order value less 10%.
- Products that are made to your specification (mirrors with bespoke finishes) cannot be refunded, unless faulty.
- All merchandise returned must be accompanied with a receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
- Please ensure you use a secure and reliable method to return your purchase. The parcel is your responsibility until it reaches Omelo.
- Our address is 16 Surrey Road Bristol BS7 9DJ.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not disclose customers’ information to third parties.
We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you have shopped with us we will hold your name, address, telephone number and email address. Credit card details are held by PayPal who is our payment provider – this is so secure even we can’t see them!
We use the information we hold for operational purposes; for example, processing your order, dealing with queries, tracking deliveries, reviewing past purchases and, if you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from Omelo, by e-mail, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Products delivered to some destinations, mainly outside the EU, may be subject to taxes, fees, levies or other charges, which are imposed by local legislation. The recipient of the products is responsible for all customs formalities for their export and import, and will be required to pay any additional charges, including import duty, formal customs entry, taxes, levies and other charges. The recipient of the goods, not the person who’s ordered them, will receive a separate request for payment of these charges.
If you’re ordering products to be delivered to someone else, please make sure they’re aware they’ll be responsible for these additional charges. Unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be, so we’re unable to offer any assistance on these processes. We’d advise that you check the import charges applicable in any country before ordering products to be delivered there.